laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suddenly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Sinatra and his films
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevor Marks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Suddenly Reply with quote

Congratulations on your excellent DVD of Suddenly. I came across it because of the review in In-Tune magazine. Also mentioned in that review was the announcement that you are will be doing The Man With The Golden Arm. Is this still
true ?
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: The Man With The Golden Arm Reply with quote

Dear Trevor,
I'm glad you approve of our DVD of "Suddenly." Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I can confirm that we are currently working on "The Man With The Golden Arm." This will be a Special Edition that has the support of the Sinatra Estate
and will include exclusive interview footage with Frank Sinatra ( filmed in 1990) talking about his role in the film. Other features will include an interview with the film's composer, Elmer Bernstein ( recorded exclusively for this DVD ) and a feature length audio commentary.

Release date will be later this year and will be announced shortly on this website.

Once again, many thanks for your interest.

Ken Barnes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Sinatra and his films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: