laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

region code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Got a Technical Question about Laureate's DVDs?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: region code Reply with quote

I previously asked about the region codes on your dvds and was pleased you answered they are code free.
However when I went to amazon.co.uk to order your "Meet John Doe" release, it said it is available in region code 2, which is not compatible to my player in the US.
Is their info wrong? Will the disc play right in my US dvd player?
I'm confused.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Laureate - Regions Reply with quote

Dear Michelle,
Thank you for your enquiry. The information on Amazon.UK is wrong. All of our releases are REGION FREE - and the latest three -MEET JOHN DOE, SUDDENLY & THE BIG TREES - are mastered in PAL 60/NTSC - which means that they can be played in the USA as well as Europe. This will be the case with ALL of our future releases.

I'm happy to tell you that the earliest responses to MEET JOHN DOE indicate that this will be a good seller.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your interst.

Regards
Ken
Michelle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

I really appreciate your quick response, Ken. Thank you for clearing up the confusion for me. I'll be ordering
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Got a Technical Question about Laureate's DVDs? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: