laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet Me in St Louis
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: The new 3-disc Wizard Reply with quote

Hooray for Warner Brothers and the new 3-disc version of "Wizard of Oz"
It easily suercedes all previous releases and is worth every penny.
David Prosser

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: The new Wizard -just one more time. Reply with quote

Well, I finally relented and bought the latest 3-disc edition of "Oz" and Dominic McHugh is right in one sense, a lot of these extras have been previously featured on other releases and one wonders just how much more can the buying public stand. On the other hand, with a total of some 13 hours of extras, this is definitive. It is also very definitely the LAST time I will shell out for "Wizard of Oz." And to echo Mr. McHugh, why can't we now have definiitive versions of other deserving films ?
WB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: New 3-disc OZ Reply with quote

I just invested in the new 3-disc DVD of Wizard of Oz and I think it's terrific, not just because it has 13 hours of extras but because I've never seen this film look or sound better than it does here. I can't imagine any reason why Warners would ever need to do another edition.
Blue Ray, HD or whatever they come up with in the future, this is it for me !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Judy Garland All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: