laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE BOUNTY - MEET JOHN DOE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Other Laureate DVDs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeremy Deams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: THE BOUNTY - MEET JOHN DOE Reply with quote

Dear Ken Barnes,

I recently purchased two of your DVD productions - The Bounty and Meet John Doe - and being so impressed with their excellence and wonderful extras, I found your website and thought I'd get in touch to thank you.

At last, here is a website that is a veritable haven for movie buffs. I'm fascinated with your organisation and the wide variety of subjects discussed on your message board.

One rarely sees such attention to detail from British DVD producers. Your moving menus and chapters are a joy to behold and everything is so easy to find. The Laureate presentations are easily on a par with the American Criterion company. I'm ordering your Citizen Kane Special Edition right away. And you can bet I'll be a regular customer from now on - as well as a constant visitor to your website.

Keep up the good work

Jeremy Deams
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hello Jeremy,

Welcome to the Laureate fold. Our numbers are growing with steady regularity. New customers seem to be coming on board almost daily. Fortunately the great film catalogues are fast producing the kind of DVDs that film buffs want to see and own. Behind every classic film there is a story waiting to be told and the Laureate database is alive with facts and possibilities.

I'm leaving next week for Los Angeles and for meetings that should produce some interesting classic releases for next year.

Once again, thanks for your kind interest and please come back to the Laureate website as often as you like. Things are happening here on a daily basis.

Kind regards
Ken Barnes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Other Laureate DVDs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: