laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to our new messageboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Cary Grant and his films
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kedwards
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Welcome to our new messageboard Reply with quote

Welcome to the new-look LaureateDVD messageboard.

I know several people have had cause to complain about the level of advertising on the old board. When we first started using it there was just a small banner ad at the top of the page, which didn't detract from the messages.
But now there's a flood of banners and interstials that make the board almost unusable. Hence the move.

I know this isn't the format you're used to for LaureateDVD's messages, but it should be easier to follow topics and threads.

You do not need to register to post, but if you do register (and it's FREE), you can get more use out of the system.

If anyone feels they're up to moderating any of the discussions, please let me know.

I hope you enjoy using this messageboard, and we continue to have the same lively discussions about classic movies that started it all off.

You will see that all old posts have been imported into the new board, but if anything looks out of place please let me know.

Enjoy!

Karen
Admin, Moderator and General Factotum
LaureateDVD Forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Cary Grant and his films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: