laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to our new messageboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Sinatra and his films
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kedwards
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Welcome to our new messageboard Reply with quote

Welcome to the new-look LaureateDVD messageboard.

I know several people have had cause to complain about the level of advertising on the old board. When we first started using it there was just a small banner ad at the top of the page, which didn't detract from the messages.
But now there's a flood of banners and interstials that make the board almost unusable. Hence the move.

I know this isn't the format you're used to for LaureateDVD's messages, but it should be easier to follow topics and threads.

You do not need to register to post, but if you do register (and it's FREE), you can get more use out of the system.

If anyone feels they're up to moderating any of the discussions, please let me know.

I hope you enjoy using this messageboard, and we continue to have the same lively discussions about classic movies that started it all off.

You will see that all old posts have been imported into the new board, but if anything looks out of place please let me know.

Enjoy!

Karen
Admin, Moderator and General Factotum
LaureateDVD Forum

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

kedwards wrote:
Welcome to the new-look LaureateDVD messageboard.

Thats one way but i am not sure if it will work with every option.
Ken Barnes
Host

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Options Reply with quote

I could suggest a few, but this is a respectable website.
Jim Patterson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Season's Greetings Reply with quote

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to KEN & ALL AT LAURETE

JP
Jim Patterson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: A must for Sinatra fans Reply with quote

Now that the much-heralded Sinatra show at the London Palladium is soon to begin its run, wouldn't it make sense for Universal to finally release "Meet Danny Wilson" ? This neglected film is long overdue for DVD release and is a must for Sinatra fans.
Mark Fox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I live long enough-I have a DVD copied from a German VC-it jumps at times but better than nothing. AND to think this came from Sinatra's(alleged)'down'period.
Ken Barnes
Host

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Meet Danny Wilson Reply with quote

Hi Mark,

I just got back from Los Angeles and I had a most rewarding meeting with some nice people at Universal. One of the films we discussed was "Meet Danny Wilson" and there is every chance it will be released on DVD some time next year. Their DVD release schedule is all mapped out for this year.

As soon as I get any news it will be posted on the News Page.

Ken
JoelCairo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Meet Danny Wilson Reply with quote

Ken Barnes wrote:
I just got back from Los Angeles and I had a most rewarding meeting with some nice people at Universal. One of the films we discussed was "Meet Danny Wilson" and there is every chance it will be released on DVD some time next year. Their DVD release schedule is all mapped out for this year.

This is very welcome news! A year or more is a long time to wait, but for this rare gem it will be worth it. Sinatra's singing in Meet Danny Wilson is superb and anticipates what he would do during his period at Capital Records.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Sinatra and his films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: