laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOB HOPE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Any Suggestions?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D CRAWFORD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: BOB HOPE Reply with quote

HELLO KEN, WILL THERE BE SOME OF BOB HOPE FILMS ON DVD LIKE THE LEMON DROP KID AND THE CAT AND THE CANARY?
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Bob Hope Reply with quote

Dear D. Crawford,

Yes, there is a good chance that we will be doing some
of Bob Hope's films on DVD. Probably they should have been done this year to celebrate Bob's 100th birthday, but we've been so busy on other matters. Looking through the available titles, we will not have access to the "The Lemon Drop Kid." A pity because this is one of Hope's best. But
we will take a discerning attitude to the list we have and
I think you'll be more than satisfied with the eventual presentations.

Thanks for your interest

Best
Ken
P. Lander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Bob Hope Reply with quote

Being an ardent supporter of the Laureate Company, I would like to see some DVD representations of Bob Hope. He had a prolific film career. How about it ?

P.L.
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Bob Hope Reply with quote

Dear P. Lander,

Last year, I made several suggestions to Universal re. a Bob Hope Tribute, their response was to commission me to do the "Roads" box set - whiich is currently available.

A much wider selection of Bob's films is to be found in the USA. Try
www.amazon.com and call up Bob Hope in the DVD section and you'll see a lot of Hope goodies.

Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Any Suggestions? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: