laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fred Astaire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Astaire and his films
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L. Brand

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Fred Astaire Reply with quote

Having bought your two Fred Astaire musicals, I would like to congratulate you on the excellence of the presentation.
My husband and I have always liked ROYAL WEDDING - but to hear Ava Astaire's memories of watching her father perform the "walls and ceiling" dance is fascinating and only adds to the pleasure.

It was because we enjoyed ROYAL WEDDING that we decided to get SECOND CHORUS, We were not familiar with this film until we bought the DVD. Again, we thoroughly enjoyed the audio track with Ava chatting to the knowledgable Ken Barnes. Fred's dance with Paulette Goddard is a real gem and what a kick it is to hear the great Artie Shaw band at its best. Please let's have more entertainment like this.

Laura Brand ( Mrs.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Astaire and his films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: