laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet John Doe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Other Laureate DVDs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Ross-Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Meet John Doe Reply with quote

Hi Ken,
Just bought 'Meet John Doe' one of my favourite movies
the restoration is great I've never seen this film look so good. I was surprised to see your name on the DVD well done and keep up the good work, at last a real fan in charge of DVD releases.
Mike Ross-Trevor
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: MEET JOHN DOE Reply with quote

Dear Mike,
Thanks for your enthusiastic comments re. John Doe. It's one of my favourites too. Laureate is dedicated to bringing the best available examples of Hollywood's golden age. For legal reasons we can't always move as fast as we'd like - but in Sanctuary Digital Entertainment we have a fine distribution set-up and we're looking forward to doing great things in 2002. We are getting the website organised to reflect this. Your support is much appreciated.
Kind regards
Ken Barnes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Other Laureate DVDs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: