laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fred & Ginger DVD adverts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Fred & Ginger DVD adverts Reply with quote

I read through the great FA mailing list that the wonderful Astaire-Rogers Laureate collection was advertised by Ava Astaire McKenzie over BBC radio. How I would have loved to hear this, but did not. Did anyone catch it, or know what was said about the dvd's?
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Ava's broadcasts Reply with quote

Dear Ryan,

Both Ava and myself have been busy promoting the box set.
Ava, in her capacity as Fred's daughter and contributor to the set, I - in my capacity as film historian and DVD producer. A good many of these were done live and therefore there is no record of them. But a few may have been recorded by the PR company.

If these exist, I'd be happy to arrange a copy for you.

Please submit your address.

Sincerely
K.B.
Ryan Bottoms

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Thank you Ken Reply with quote

Ken,
Thank you for the kind offer. Would love to hear from any of these broadcasts if the tapes exist.

Ryan Bottoms
7691 Georgian Bay Cir.
Apt. 206
Fort Myers, FL 33912
USA
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Interviews Reply with quote

Hi Ryan.

I've had a word with the PR people and they're pretty certain they can get recordings of at least some of these interviews. As soon as I get them, I'll send them on to you.

Thanks for your kind interest in the product

Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Boxed Sets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: