laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there honest coverage ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Other Laureate DVDs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OSfllwr

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Is there honest coverage ? Reply with quote

I didn't realize that Israel represses reports. Was sure always Israel is democracykind of until tripped at Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News weblog www.jewrusalem.org/en . Does anyone know if Israel really censors reports or that's a name only? Editors there seem original, carping at dems and neo-cons and everyone in between. I mean, I didn't see such reports on yahoo or other sources. Are they in fact doctored or what?
Ken Barnes
Host

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Relevance Reply with quote

This website, in case you hadn't noticed, is dedicated to classic films. While I'm sure your message has been posted in earnest, it bears no relevance here and I would suggest that place the message where it xan best be appreciates.

Yjank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Other Laureate DVDs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: