laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Man With The Golden Arm

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roy Efford

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: The Man With The Golden Arm Reply with quote

Congratulations - Laureate have done it again. Your new DVD of "The Man With The Golden Arm" is superb. Ken Barnes's commentary is one of the most detailed I have ever heard and his interview with Elmer Bernstein is excellent.

As for the film itself, I've never seen a better-looking print. Vastly superior to anything in the USA.

Keep up the good work
J.Foster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: The Man With The Golden Arm Reply with quote

I was unfamiliar with this film but having noticed last week the impressive plug for your DVD on Film 2002, I decided to buy it. What a terrific film and the extras are fabulous.
The interview with Elmer Bernstein is truly remarkable and the audio commentary is among the best I've ever heard.

Keep up the good work

Jack Foster
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: The Man With The Golden Arm Reply with quote

My thanks to Roy Efford, Colin East, Jim Patterosn and Jack Foster.

Gentlemen, your comments on our new DVD of "The Man With The Golden Arm" are much appreciated.

I think we have a winner

Best
Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Praise All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: