laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Sinatra classic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colin East

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: A Sinatra classic Reply with quote

Congratulations on "The Man With The Golden Arm" - a real classic of the cinema and a great Sinatra performance. As usual, the Laureate extras complete the pleasure.

All classic films should get the Laureate treatment.

Well done
Jim Patterson

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Sinatra the singer Reply with quote

I agree with Colin East. The new DVD of "The Man With The Golden Arm" is first class in every way. I really liked the 40 minute feature on Elmer Bernstein and the audio commentary is a knockout. Where does Ken Barnes get all this information?

Now that Laureate have given us two fine examples of Sinatra the actor - what about Sinatra the singer ?
Is there any chance of seeing "Meet Danny Wilson" - which is one of the best dramatic musicals ever. Frank acts AND sings. The best of both worlds. And,of course, like everyone else, I'd love to see "High Society" on DVD.

How about it ?

J.P.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Praise All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: