laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feels Good, New CD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Amodei Sr.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Feels Good, New CD Reply with quote

Hi Ken:
I understand "Feels Good, Feels Right" has recently been issued on a new CD. If so, what are the odds of it showing up in the states?

Joe Amodei {the old man}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Mark - I purchased Feels Good together with a Joesph Locke CD and they sent me their catalogues - they look a great company and well worth supporting.
K.B.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Bing- Feels Good,Feels Right and getting better and better Reply with quote

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your comment re "Feels Good." This is a very good album and, having been away for a few days, I was glad your queries have been well answered by Mark and a Guest.( Thanks, gentlemen ). At just £4.99, it's a steal.

I couldn't let this chance go by without plugging the long-awaited "Swingin' With Bing" sub titled Bing Crosby's Lost Radio Performances-which is released on the 24th August in the USA. I've just received an advance copy of the packaging which is tremendous. The three CDs are housed in a handsome hardback 40-page book with some great photos and a lot of information that you may not have seen before. The set - which took me five years to produce - has been painstakingly mastered from the original transcription sources and while you may have heard a few of these tracks before on bootleg albums,
you have NEVER heard them in such breathtakingly resonant condition. Happily, the majority of these tracks are getting their first-ever commercial release.

The set has been produced on a magnificent scale and will probably be seen as the definitive tribute to Bing's work on radio. I can tell you that Shout Factory have spared no expense in presenting this as a de-luxe
special edition. It's great but it ain't cheap. The list price is $49.99.
Although, I dare say if you order it on-line you'll get it at a discount price.

As the producer, I can only say I'm delighted at the way it's turned out and I think it will hit par all day with the many thousands of Crosby fans who are waiting for it. This really is Bing at his unbeatable best. When you get it,please let me know what you think.

Cheers
Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Bing Crosby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: